Acupay System LLC - Terms of Website Use
Please read these terms carefully before using this site
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.acupay.com is a Site operated by Acupay System LLC ("We"). Our headquarters are in New York (30 Broad Street, 46th Floor, NY 10004). We are also registered in England under number FC026354 and our UK trading address is Unit 2, 242 Kingsland Road, London E8 4DG.
CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update our Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
- We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change any part of our Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. Access to the Site via an intermediary interface or program such as a bot, web crawler or the like is prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of the Site is prohibited. You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of it. You may not use any system or software to extract data from the Site.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
- You may print off copies, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal use. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from use.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of any third party websites linked on our Site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it or suggests any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you. Our Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Acupay has a privacy officer who is responsible for Acupay’s compliance with and enforcement of this policy who may be contacted via the general enquiries form on our contact page. Please mention “Privacy/Data Protection Policy” in the subject of your enquiry.